Interested and qualified candidates should forward resume to HR@ZHIMAO.COM. No phone calls please..
- Seek and provide information to help SBS clients determine their positions in the marketplace.
- Gather data on SBS clients’ competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data.
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
- Measure and assess customer satisfaction.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Attend conferences to provide SBS clients’ management teams with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of their products or services.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, highly analytical, flexible and innovative.
- Advanced knowledge of data collection, sampling and market analysis.
- Experience with Access, SPSS or other research analysis software and advanced statistical knowledge is preferred.
- Team oriented with the ability to work independently.